Presentations and DemonstrationsIs your organization, company, or school interested in a demonstration of Taoist Tai Chi™ internal arts of health?
The Taoist Tai Chi Society of Australia has extensive experience providing demonstrations and introductory instruction for a wide variety of events. Subject to availability of our volunteer instructors, these can range from large-scale, formal productions to small, informal presentations and include:
- Health and Wellness Fairs at Schools and Workplaces
Let the Society help you promote a healthy, balanced lifestyle and a way to manage stress.
- Community and Cultural Events
Make the Society a fun and educational part of your offering to the public. As a community-based, volunteer organization, the Society is a regular participant in festivals, parades and other cultural events.
- Presentations to Seniors or People with Special Health Needs
Give seniors or people with specific health concerns a chance to discover what a powerful, adaptable and accessible tool Taoist Tai Chi™ internal arts of health can be.
- Presentations to Health Professionals
Learn howTaoist Tai Chi™ internal arts of health can be used to help people take responsibility for their health as a complement to medical treatment they receive.
- Conferences and Seminars
Give your participants a chance to refresh their bodies and minds with a short introductory session.
For more information, please email us. Please note that as a volunteer organization, we appreciate as much notice as possible in order to make the necessary arrangements.
The following are just a sampling of the organizations for whom we have made presentations and provided introductory classes over the years. Don't hesitate to contact us for further information.
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Multidisciplinary Pain Clinic
- Arthritis Foundation (ACT)
- Diabetes Educators Conference (ACT)
- Schizophrenia Society (ACT)
- Men's Shed, Ashgrove (Qld)
- Royal Australian Air Force Association (WA Division) Inc
- Alzheimer's Australia, Brisbane 2012
- Seniors Recreation Council of WA Inc
- Gallery of Modern Art (Brisbane)
- Leukemia Foundation (Qld)
- Chung Wah Association (Perth) - Chinese New Year 2014
- Parkinson’s Support Group (Toowoomba)
- Theosophical Society, Perth 2014
- Derbarl Yerrigan Health Service (Perth)
- Grow – Peer support for mental health (Perth)
- Rotary District Conference, Ipswitch 2007
- Relationships Australia Conference 2012 (Brisbane)
- Greenslopes Private Hospital (Brisbane)
- Albert Park College (Melbourne)
- World COPD Day (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Brisbane 2008
- Princess Alexandra Hospital, Brisbane
- Geraldton Girl Guides Association
- Australian and New Zealand Society for Geriatric Medicine Annual Scientific Meeting, 2010
- Local Government Managers Australia, Queensland
- Boronia Pre Release Centre for Women (Perth)
- Ishar Multicultural Centre for Women's Health (Perth)
- Australian Association of Gerontology, National Conference 2008, Fremantle
- Aged and Community Care Conference, Perth 2009